Fat and the Moon is taking bath time to new depths with their trio of soaks. Mineral-based soaks keep the ingredients suspended in the water, rather than sinking to the bottom to exfoliate you. Leave the bath silky smooth and thoroughly pruned.
Herbalist formulated and handmade in Grass Valley, California
Self care is a practice. Make your Self Care Bath a ritual and a offering to YOU. Clary sage and lavender lend us their powers of opening and expanding.
- Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea)*, Rhassoul Clay, Honey Powder (Honey & Maltodextrin)*, Silica, Essential oil of Clary Sage (salvia sclarea)*, Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula spp.)*
- For those hot and bothered skin situations soak yourself in some Soothe. This mix will chill the twinge of unhappy and itchy skin.
- To make a soothing paste, mix 2 tablespoons Soothe with a little water until you achieve a nice spreadable consistency.
- Gluten-free Oat Flour (avena sativa)*, Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea)*, Kaolin Clay, Irish Moss (Chondrus crispus)*, Silica, Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens)*
Under the Weather
- A cozy soak for when you’re not feeling so hot. Under the Weather soothes the achy bod with mustard and the stellar combo of eucalyptus, rosemary, and clove essential oils. Warming and opening.
- Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea)*, Mustard Seed (Brassica spp.)*, Honey Powder (Honey* & Maltodextrin*), Kaolin Clay, Silica, Essential Oils of Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)*, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)*, & Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)*
^Ethically & Safely Wildcrafted
- Let yourself open up to those parts that emerge and thrive when you take care of yourself. Scoop 2-3 heaping tablespoons into each bath and soak ‘til pruned.
- Lasts 6 months. Store in a cool and dry place. Our products are organic and freshly made-to-order skin food. We do not use toxins that make things last forever.