The Olympic Jacket is Jungmaven's version of a French Work Coat. Wear it as a shirt or jacket. The button front wind shielding fabric keeps warmth in and cold out, and is built to stand the test of time.
- Petite humans should consider sizing down
- Button down construction, straight hem
- Three pockets and single button cuffs
- Heavy weight twill
Cut and sewn in LA, California with quality, globally sourced materials.
55 Hemp / 45 Organic Twill
These measurements represent the dimensions of garments laid flat. When assessing for your size, please consider measuring your favorite jacket and then comparing the measurements to this size chart below.
- Chest Width: Measured straight across from armpit to armpit.
- Chest Size: Double the chest width.
- Body Length: Measured from the top of the shoulder strap down to bottom of the shirt.
|SIZE||CHEST SIZE||CHEST WIDTH||BODY LENGTH
|XS||38 - 39||19.5||24.5||21|
|S||40 - 41||20.5||25||21.5|
|M||42 - 43||21.5||26
|L||45 - 46||23
|XL||48 - 49||24.5
|XXL||50 - 51||25.5
Hemp fibers are far stronger and more durable than their cotton and synthetic counterparts, resulting in garments with a much longer lifespan. The strength of hemp creates textiles that get softer with age and repeated washing, but won't lose integrity or shape like generic cotton. Garments built with hemp fabric wear in beautifully and feel as if they become tailored for your body shape with age.
Suggested guidelines for taking best care of your hemp garments:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors
- Lay flat or line dry, but do not expose to direct sunlight as this could cause fading. Tumble-drying heavier weight garments will help them retain their shape, as line drying can stretch the fibers.
- Use earth-friendly and gentle detergents
- Do not use bleach or other use cleaners like oxi-clean or products with enzymes. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers, velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.