Small in space and time, but big in tee shirt dimensions. Go everywhere in the Big Tee... or stay in bed! The rugged 10 oz. hemp jersey gets better with each wash and lasts lifetimes.
- Large oversized crew neck pocket tee
- Oversized tee, sized 1, 2, and 3
- Roomy, boxy drape with side cut-out at hemline
- Back hem falls slightly lower than front
- This is a very, very big tee
Cut and sewn in LA, California with quality, globally sourced materials.
- 55 Hemp / 45 Organic Cotton Jersey
- Garment dyed *Note that this means there may be slight differences in each piece due to the dying process.
Please note that the Navy colour is much darker in person
These measurements represent the approximate dimensions of garments laid flat.
- Chest Width: Measured straight across from armpit to armpit and then doubled.
- Body Length: Measured from the top of the shoulder next to the collar straight down to the bottom edge of the shirt.
|SIZE||CHEST||BODY LENGTH FRONT/BACK||SHOULDER WIDTH||SIDE LENGTH FRONT/BACK|
|1||52 - 54||29 / 31||22 - 23||16 / 18|
|2||54 - 56||30 / 32||23 - 24||17 / 19|
|3||56 - 58||32 / 34||24 - 25||18 / 20|
Hemp fibers are far stronger and more durable than their cotton and synthetic counterparts, resulting in garments with a much longer lifespan. The strength of hemp creates textiles that get softer with age and repeated washing, but won't lose integrity or shape like generic cotton. Garments built with hemp fabric wear in beautifully and feel as if they become tailored for your body shape with age.
Suggested guidelines for taking best care of your hemp garments:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors
- Lay flat or line dry, but do not expose to direct sunlight as this could cause fading. Tumble-drying heavier weight garments will help them retain their shape, as line drying can stretch the fibers.
- Use earth-friendly and gentle detergents
- Do not use bleach or other use cleaners like oxi-clean or products with enzymes. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers, velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.