Built from a soft and breathable hemp blend with the perfect amount of stretch. Sturdy, but minimal shape is engineered to ensure confident coverage for an active lifestyle.
- Wide, sturdy straps with a gentle scoop neck
- Scoop neck and fitted shape
- Can be worn alone or as a base layer
Cut and sewn in LA, California with quality, globally sourced materials.
29 Hemp / 66 Organic Cotton / 5 Spandex
These measurements represent the dimensions of garments laid flat and don't represent the dimensions at full stretch capacity. When assessing for your size, please consider that measurements may seem small, but are designed to stretch considerably.
- Chest Width: Measured straight across from armpit to armpit.
- Chest Size: Double the chest width.
- Body Length: Measured from the top of the shoulder strap down to bottom of the shirt.
|SIZE||CHEST WIDTH||CHEST SIZE||BODY LENGTH|
|M||14 1⁄2||29||17 1⁄2|
|XL||16 1⁄2||33||18 1⁄2|
Hemp fibers are far stronger and more durable than their cotton and synthetic counterparts, resulting in garments with a much longer lifespan. The strength of hemp creates textiles that get softer with age and repeated washing, but won't lose integrity or shape like generic cotton. Garments built with hemp fabric wear in beautifully and feel as if they become tailored for your body shape with age.
Suggested guidelines for taking best care of your hemp garments:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors
- Tumble dry, low heat
- Lay flat or line dry, but do not expose to direct sunlight as this could cause fading. Tumble-drying heavier weight garments will help them retain their shape, as line drying can stretch the fibers.
- Use earth-friendly and gentle detergents
- Do not use bleach or other use cleaners like oxi-clean or products with enzymes. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers, velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.