The Cropped Lorel Tee is a shorter version of the Lorel Tee. It's extremely soft, comfy, and chic.
- Humans with broad shoulders should consider sizing up (this is a slimmer, feminine cut shirt)
- Light-weight, vintage shape with subtle slubby texture
- Wide, open neck with a roomy shoulder and capped sleeves
- Perfect weight (5 oz), easy to wear
Cut and sewn in LA, California with quality, globally sourced materials.
- 55 Hemp / 45 Organic Cotton Jersey
- Garment dyed *Note that this means there may be slight differences in each piece due to the dying process.
These measurements represent the approximate dimensions of garments laid flat. It's recommended that you measure your favorite shirt, then compare it with the chart below.
|SIZE (Inches)||CHEST SIZE||CHEST WIDTH||BODY LENGTH|
Hemp fibers are far stronger and more durable than their cotton and synthetic counterparts, resulting in garments with a much longer lifespan. The strength of hemp creates textiles that get softer with age and repeated washing, but won't lose integrity or shape like generic cotton. Garments built with hemp fabric wear in beautifully and feel as if they become tailored for your body shape with age.
Suggested guidelines for taking best care of your hemp garments:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors
- Lay flat or line dry, but do not expose to direct sunlight as this could cause fading. Tumble-drying heavier weight garments will help them retain their shape, as line drying can stretch the fibers.
- Use earth-friendly and gentle detergents
- Do not use bleach or other use cleaners like oxi-clean or products with enzymes. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers, velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.